Services for novice and professional breeders.
At Meadowlands Veterinary Hospital, we offer a variety of canine reproductive services for dog breeders and owners alike. Let our team of skilled veterinarians assist you with your dog’s reproductive needs.
- Scheduled and emergency C-sections
- Puppies are kept in an incubator to maintain a stable temperature
- Post-caesarian section monitoring
- In-house progesterone and brucellosis testing with fast results
- Semen collection, freezing, storage, and shipment
- Transcervical (TCI)
- Infertility evaluations and ovulation timings
- Ultrasound for pregnancy diagnosis
- High risk pregnancy
- Computer automated sperm analyzer
- A digital tool for evaluation of sperm cells, concentration, motility, morphology and viability
- BAER hearing testing
- OFA testing for hips, elbows, and patellae- The forms can be dowloaded HERE.
We require authorization to freeze, destroy, and change ownership of stored canine sperm.
If you’d like to learn more about the canine productive services we offer, call us at (724) 745-7767.